Finally, a book that tells you everything you need to know about managing your investment property, whether you want to go DIY or hire a property manager.
In Managing Your Investment Property, Rachel Barnes and Geoff Doidge take you through all the ins and outs of property management, from choosing a profitable property to handling unruly tenants. With plenty of tips and ‘tales from the trenches’ acquired from more than 50 years of investing in property, this book is sure to save you time, money and major headaches!
Inside you’ll find:
- 20 proven ideas to attract and retain quality tenants who will pay on time and treat your property with respect
- 13 tips to help you successfully hire and manage a property manager
- 5 ways to collect the rent quickly and easily
- how one of the authors saved almost $1000 in just one day from doing his own maintenance calls
- handy templates to help you prepare the property, manage maintenance and keep records.
Rachel Barnes was quick off the mark when it came to investing in property; she purchased more than 75 properties in five years and uses property managers so she can enjoy the freedom that her investments provide. Rachel is a director of propertywomen.com, and a co-author of the best-selling book Property is a Girl’s Best Friend.
Geoff Doidge has accumulated over $27 million worth of property and combines DIY with hired property managers to ensure his investments provide great returns. Geoff is one-half of the successful Reno Kings and a co-author of Real Property, Real People, Unreal Profits.